Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.013 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 137,445 som (руб 135,743) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)