Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.761 KGS / RSD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 36% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 178,779 som (234,938 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)