Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.299 KGS / GTQ
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 61% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 206,327 som (Q20,033) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)