Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 56.621 KGS / CAD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 125% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 298,650 som (C$5,275) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)