Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.091 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 38% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 196,109 som (₨179,749) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 142,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 5 hours ago)