Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.763 KGS / JPY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 230% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 425,919 som (¥558,376) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 129,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Varna costs 500 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 5 hours ago)