Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.221 KGS / TND
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 20% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 154,014 som (5,271 Dinar) in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)