Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.447 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 151,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 136,555 som (Mex$ 39,613) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$49 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)