Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 753 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.156 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 196% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 378,794 som (€4,110) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 6 hours ago)