Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,318 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.332 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 181,107 som (Mex$ 54,353) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)