Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.608 KGS / TRY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 145,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 141,099 som (11,191TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 2 hours ago)