Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.111 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 238% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 452,570 som (€4,913) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 134,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)