Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.429 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 189,759 som (Mex$ 55,344) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)