Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.485 KGS / NIO
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 49% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 205,421 som (82,657 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 138,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)