Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.449 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 124% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 327,722 som (€3,623) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨196 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 30 Birr (about 2 hours ago)