Cost of living in Madras, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.091 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 5% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 143,220 som (₨131,272) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)