Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.091 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 10% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 140,630 som (₨128,898) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Varna costs 500 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 5 hours ago)