Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15315 KGS / AOA *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 83% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 261,302 som (1,706,151 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)