Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 80.810 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 357,496 som ($4,424) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)