Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 97.355 KGS / GBP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 150% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 334,520 som (£3,436) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 134,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)