Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.871 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 193,665 som ($2,282) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 2 hours ago)