Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 88.440 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 127% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 335,841 som (€3,797) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)