Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49367 KGS / PKR *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is about the same as in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 133,974 som (₨271,385) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)