Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09627 KGS / CLP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 241,459 som (CH$2,508,167) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)