Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 271.772 KGS / KWD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 159% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 363,236 som (Dinar 1,337) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 140,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)