Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.605 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 38% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 201,521 som (17,364元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)