Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.475 KGS / MYR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 61% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 233,280 som (RM11,979) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)