Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.533 KGS / MYR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 205,544 som (RM11,091) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)