Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.314 KGS / NOK
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 252% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 432,756 som (kr 52,049) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 3 hours ago)