Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.111 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 151,400 som (руб 136,297) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 142,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)