Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.805 KGS / TRY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 125,519 som (9,802TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)