Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.071 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 17% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 173,762 som (₨162,224) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)