Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.073 KGS / CAD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 142% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 304,835 som (C$5,249) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 126,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)