Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09077 KGS / RWF
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 62% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 228,370 som (2,515,880 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$92,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Prague costs 650 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)