Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.014 KGS / CAD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 175% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 393,605 som (C$6,559) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)