Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 542%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13636 KGS / XAF
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 202% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 398,856 som (2,924,979 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)