Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.450 KGS / SDG *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 56% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 204,822 som (141,291 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 4 hours ago)