Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.054 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 157% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 331,806 som (€3,726) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 129,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)