Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.294 KGS / CZK
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 201,208 som (61,081 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 5,194 (about 3 hours ago)