Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.091 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 47% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 182,465 som (₨167,244) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)