Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 962 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.510 KGS / PKR *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 136,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 132,084 som (₨259,168) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)