Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.111 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 134,287 som (руб 120,891) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 129,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)