Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.187 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 166,504 som (R$ 10,286) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 147,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 4 hours ago)