Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.636 KGS / ILS
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 230% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,371 som (20,916 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)