Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 691 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.608 KGS / TRY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 185,079 som (14,679TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 3 hours ago)