Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 668 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48461 KGS / PKR *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 134,163 som (₨276,848) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 134,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)