Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.055 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 147,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 136,071 som (руб 128,944) in Irkutsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)