Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.302 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 163,262 som (14,446元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)