Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 82.198 KGS / CUC *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 54% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 205,866 som (2,505 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 134,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)