Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00359 KGS / VND
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 62% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 219,750 som (61,189,569 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)